Microsoft Surface Go 2 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
Meet the new Microsoft Surface Go 2, the smallest and most affordable Surface yet comes with 8th Gen Intel Core M3 and up to 10 hours of battery life.
Surface Go 2 Full Specifications
Surface Go 2
|Pricing||Surface Go 2 for Consumer
1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
|Dimensions||9.65” x 6.9” x 0.33” (245 mm x 175 mm x 8.3 mm)
Width: 9.65” (245 mm)
Height: 6.9” (175 mm)
Thickness: 0.33” (8.3 mm)
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
|Camera & Audio|
|Inking||Supports Surface Pen
4096 levels of pressure
Best in class latency
|In the box|
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are all frequently asked questions about Surface Go 2:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go 2 support Face ID?
- Does Surface Go 2 support WiFi 6?
- Is Surface Go 2 fanless?
- Is Surface Go 2 keyboard backlit?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Go 2?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Go 2?
Introducing Surface Go 2 Video
Surface Go 2 Engineering Video
All Surface Specifications
More Surface Go 2 Resources
Make sure to check out our tips and tricks for Microsoft Surface Go 2 here:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.