Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is the seventh generation of Surface Pro series, introduced by Microsoft on October 2, 2019. It uses the latest 10-Gen Intel processors with better graphics performance and a long-awaited USB-C port.
Surface Pro 7 Technical Specifications
|Pricing||Starting at 749$|
|Dimensions||11.50” x 7.9” x 0.33” (292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm)|
Width: 11.50” (292 mm)
Height: 7.9” (201 mm)
Thickness: 0.33” (8.5 mm)
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
4GB 8GB 16GB
3733 MHz LPDDR4X RAM
128 GB256 GB512 GB1 TB
BGA PCIe SSD
|Battery Life||Up to 10.5 hours of typical device usage|
|Built-in Apps||Microsoft Office 365 30-days trial|
|Camera & Audio|
|Inking||Supports Surface Pen|
4096 levels of pressure
Best in class latency
|In the box|
Popular Comparisons for Surface Pro 7
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface Pro 7:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are all frequently asked questions about Surface Pro 7:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- How to charge Surface Pro 7 via USB-C?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 7?
- Is Surface Pro 7 fanless?
- Is Surface Pro 7 keyboard backlit?
- What is the weight of Surface Pro 7 with and without keyboard?
- What’s new in Surface Pro 7?
Surface Pro 7 Introduction Video
Surface Pro 7 Launch Event
All Surface Specifications
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.