What is the weight of Surface Pro 7 with and without keyboard?
What is the weight of Surface Pro 7 with and without a keyboard or Surface Type Cover?
Here is the weight of Surface Pro 7 with and without Surface Pro Type Cover or a keyboard:
Surface Pro 7 without a keyboard
- Intel Core i3: 1.708 lbs (775 g)
- Intel Core i5: 1.710 lbs (776 g)
- Intel Core i7: 1.741 lbs (790 g)
Surface Pro 7 with a keyboard or Surface Type Cover + 0.68 lbs (310g)
- Intel Core i3: 2.392 lbs (1,085 g)
- Intel Core i5: 2.394 lbs (1,086 g)
- Intel Core i7: 2.444 lbs (1,109 g)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support eGPU (External GPU)?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- How to download the official Surface Pro 7 recovery image
- Best Surface Pro 7 Bags and Backpacks for 2020
- The Best Surface Pro 7 Sleeves for 2020