Does Microsoft Surface Pro 7 have USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Pro 7 models come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s), display out, and charging. It located on the right side of the laptop next to the USB-A port and Surface Connect+ port. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with keyboard?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with office?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with pen?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have 4G LTE?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Bluetooth?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have headphone jack?
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-C port?”.