What ports available on Microsoft Surface Pro 7?
There are 6 ports available on the 2019 Microsoft Surface Pro 7:
- 1 x USB Type-CSupports USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) and DisplayPort 1.4.
- 1 x USB Type-ASupports USB 3.1 Gen 1 with data transfer up to 5Gbps.
- 1 x Surface Connect+Supports Surface Dock 2 and fast charging from 0 to 80% in about an hour.
- 1 x MicroSDXC card slot
- 1 x 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 1 x Surface Pro Type Cover connector
For more questions and answers about Surface Pro 7, visit the following resources:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with keyboard?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with office?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with pen?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have 4G LTE?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Bluetooth?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- How to charge Surface Pro 7 via USB-C?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 7?
- Is Surface Pro 7 fanless?
- Is Surface Pro 7 keyboard backlit?
- Is Surface Pro 7+ keyboard backlit?
- What is the weight of Surface Pro 7 with and without keyboard?
- What’s new in Surface Pro 7?
More on Surface Pro 7
For more helpful tips about Surface Pro 7, visit the following resources:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Pro From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Pro 7 Screen Protectors for 2021
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 7
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.