Microsoft Surface Go Specs – Full Technical Specifications
Meet the new Microsoft Surface Go, the smallest and most affordable Surface yet comes with the 7th Gen Intel Pentium Gold and up to 9 hours of battery life.
The Surface Go is slightly smaller and lighter than the Surface 3. It features a 10-inch PixelSense display with a higher resolution of 1800 x 1200 with pixels density of 217 PPI. The device shared many great features from its big brother, The new Surface Pro, including the new 165° full friction kickstand, Windows Hello support, Surface Connect port, LTE option, and more rounded edge design.
The new Surface Go also comes along with a USB-C 3.1 port for data transfers, display out, and alternate charging solution. It also runs on a 7-Gen Intel Pentium Gold processor which is a significant jump up from the Intel Cherry Trail Atom processor in the Surface 3.
- Surface Go Full Specifications
- Processor Specifications
- Graphics Specifications
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Introducing Surface Go Video
- Surface Go Engineering Video
- All Surface Specifications
|Pricing||Surface Go for Consumer|
|Dimensions||9.6” x 6.9” x 0.33” (245 mm x 175 mm x 8.3 mm)|
Width: 9.6” (245 mm)
Height: 6.9” (175 mm)
Thickness: 0.33” (8.3 mm)
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
|Internal Specs||Surface Go|
1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours of video playback|
|Built-in Apps||Microsoft Office 365 30-days trial|
|Camera & Audio||Surface Go|
|Inking||Supports Surface Pen|
4096 levels of pressure
Best in class latency
|In the box|
Surface Go Price
Here is the latest price update for Surface Go.
Popular Comparisons for Surface Go
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface Go:
|Processor||7th Gen Intel® Pentium® Processor 4415Y|
|Base Frequency||1.60 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency||Not Supported|
|Level 1 Cache||128 KB|
|Level 2 Cache||512 KB|
|Level 3 Cache||2 MB SmartCache|
|# of Cores||2|
|# of Threads||4|
|Bus Speed||4 GT/s OPI|
|Max Memory Support||16 GB|
|Max Memory Bandwidth||29.8 GB/s|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 615|
|Base Frequency||300 MHz|
|Max Dynamic Frequency||850 MHz|
|Graphics Max Memory||16 GB|
|Graphics 4K Support||Yes, at 60Hz|
|# Display Supported||3|
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Intel® Clear Video HD TechnologyIntel® Clear Video Technology
Here are all frequently asked questions about Surface Go:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go support Face ID?
- Does Surface Go support Wi-Fi 6?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Go?
- Is Surface Go fanless?
- Is Surface Go keyboard backlit?
- What is the weight of Surface Go with and without keyboard?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Go?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Go?
All Surface Specifications
More Surface Go Resources
Make sure to check out our tips and tricks for Microsoft Surface Go here:
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.