What is the weight of Surface Go with and without keyboard?
What is the weight of Surface Go with and without a keyboard or Surface Go Type Cover?
Here is the weight of Surface Go with and without Surface Go Type Cover or a keyboard:
Surface Go without a keyboard
- Wi-Fi models: 1.150 lbs (522 g)
- LTE models: 1.172 lbs. (532 g)
Surface Go with a keyboard or Surface Go Signature Type Cover + 0.54 lbs (343 g)
- Wi-Fi models: 1.906 lbs (865 g)
- LTE models: 1.929 lbs. (875 g)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go support eGPU (External GPU)?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Go
- Surface Go Deal: Save 80$ on Microsoft Surface Go with Type Cover Bundle
- Surface Go FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Surface Go USB-C Charging: We tested 3 USB-C PD chargers for comparison
- Microsoft Surface Go Buyer’s Guide