Does Microsoft Surface Go have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Go. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Go USB-C port, so you can plug-in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 port has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?”.