Is there an HDMI port on the Microsoft Surface Go?
No, it doesn’t! There is no HDMI port available on any model of Surface Go. I believe it makes sense to exclude a full-size HDMI port, given the slim and lightweight design of tablets like the Surface Go, which is only 8.3 mm thick.
|Model||HDMI Port?||DisplayPort alt-mode||Max display out|
|Surface Go (2018)||No||Yes||3|
|Surface Go 2 (2020)||No||Yes||3|
|Surface Go 3 (2021)||No||Yes||3|
|Surface Go 4 (2023)||No||Yes||3|
However, Surface Go has a USB-C port that supports DisplayPort alt-mode. This allows you to use a USB-C adapter or hub that has a full-size HDMI port to connect your tablet to HDTVs, monitors, or projectors.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have a headphone jack?
- Does Surface Go have a Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go have an SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go support Face ID?
More on Surface Go
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out: