Does Microsoft Surface Go have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no HDMI port available on Surface Go. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an HDMI port to connect to the Surface Go USB-C port.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Go have HDMI port?”.