Does Surface Go have HDMI port?
Does Microsoft Surface Go have an HDMI port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no HDMI port available on Surface Go. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an HDMI port to connect to the Surface Go USB-C port.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go support Face ID?
- Does Surface Go support Wi-Fi 6?
More on Surface Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Go
- Surface Go Deal: Save 80$ on Microsoft Surface Go with Type Cover Bundle
- Surface Go FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Surface Go USB-C Charging: We tested 3 USB-C PD chargers for comparison
- Microsoft Surface Go Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go