Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is the sixth generation of Surface Pro series, introduced by Microsoft on October 2, 2018. It has a better speed, graphics performance, and a new classic black color.
Surface Pro 6 Technical Specifications
Better performanceIt’s now 67% faster than Surface Pro (5th Gen).
New colorNow available in Platinum and the new Matte Black.
Better specsSurface Pro 6 comes with quad-core 8th Generation Intel Kaby Lake R processors.
Better price$899 for quad-core Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM, 128 GB SSD, and Windows 10 Home.
|Pricing||Starting at 899$|
|Dimensions||11.50” x 7.9” x 0.33” (292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm)|
Width: 11.50” (292 mm)
Height: 7.9” (201 mm)
Thickness: 0.33” (8.5 mm)
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
128 GB256 GB512 GB1 TB
BGA PCIe SSD
|Battery Life||Up to 13.5 hours of video playback|
|Built-in Apps||Microsoft Office 365 30-days trial|
|Camera & Audio|
|Inking||Supports Surface Pen|
4096 levels of pressure
Best in class latency
|In the box|
Surface Pro 6 Price
Here is the latest price update for Surface Pro 6.
Surface Pro 6 Price
| Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) - Newest Version (Renewed)|
| Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB)|
| Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB)|
| Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – 12.3" Touch-Screen - 10th Gen Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 256GB SSD (Latest Model) – Matte Black with Black Type Cover, Model: QWV-00007|
| Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512 GB) Black|
| Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256 GB) - Black|
Popular Comparisons for Surface Pro 6
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface Pro 6:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are all frequently asked questions about Surface Pro 6:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 6 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 6?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Wi-Fi 6?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 6?
- Is Surface Pro 6 fanless?
- Is Surface Pro 6 keyboard backlit?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Pro 6?
- What is the weight of Surface Pro 6 with and without keyboard?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 6?
Surface Pro 6 Key Features:
- It’s now 67 percent faster than the Surface Pro (5th Gen) with the quad-core 8th generation Intel processors.
- Now available in 2 colors PlatinumMatte Black
- New price structure that slashes the price down to only $899 for quad-core Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM, and 128 GB of NVMe SSD storage with Windows 10 Home.
- Its weight starting at only 1.7 lb or 770 g and only 8.5 mm thickness.
- All-day battery life, with up to 13.5 hours of battery life.
- Features the best 12.3-inches PixelSense display with a 3:2 aspect ratio. It supports 10 points multi-touch and a natural inking experience with low latency, tilt sensitivity, and 4,096 levels of pressure.
- A perfect portable and productive device that running full Windows 10 (Home for consumer or Pro for commercial).
- Supports quick and secure sign-in with Windows Hello face recognition.
- Includes a full-size USB-A 3.0, Surface Connect Port (charging and compatible with Surface Dock), Headphone jack, Surface Pro Type Cover port, and MicroSDXC card reader.
Surface Pro 6 Introduction Video
All Surface Specifications
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.