|Availability||Surface Pro 6|
|Pricing||Starting at 899$|
Surface Pro 6 Price
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) - Newest Version (Renewed)
$298.98 7% OFF
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) - Black - NKR-00001
$379.00 10% OFF
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB) - Newest Version (Renewed)
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB) -(Renewed)
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB)
$899.00 44% OFF
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Tablet, 12.3 inch (2736 x 1824), Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, CAM, Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
$558.00 11% OFF
|Display||Surface Pro 6|
|Exterior||Surface Pro 6|
|Dimensions||11.50” x 7.9” x 0.33” (292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm)
Width: 11.50” (292 mm)
Height: 7.9” (201 mm)
Thickness: 0.33” (8.5 mm)
Matte Black Platinum
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
|Internal Specs||Surface Pro 6|
1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
128 GB 256 GB 512 GB 1 TB
BGA PCIe SSD
|Connectivity||Surface Pro 6|
|Battery||Surface Pro 6|
|Battery Life||Up to 13.5 hours of video playback|
|Software||Surface Pro 6|
|Built-in Apps||Microsoft Office 365 30-days trial|
|Camera & Audio||Surface Pro 6|
|Misc||Surface Pro 6|
|Inking||Supports Surface Pen
4096 levels of pressure
Best in class latency
|In the box|
Table of contents
- It’s now 67 percent faster than the Surface Pro (5th Gen) with the quad-core 8th generation Intel processors.
- Now available in 2 colors Platinum Matte Black
- New price structure that slashes the price down to only $899 for quad-core Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM, and 128 GB of NVMe SSD storage with Windows 10 Home.
- Its weight starts at only 1.7 lb or 770 g and is only 8.5 mm thick.
- All-day battery life, with up to 13.5 hours of battery life.
- Features the best 12.3-inches PixelSense display with a 3:2 aspect ratio. It supports 10 points of multi-touch and a natural inking experience with low latency, tilt sensitivity, and 4,096 levels of pressure.
- A perfect portable and productive device that runs full Windows 10 (Home for consumers or Pro for commercials).
- Supports quick and secure sign-in with Windows Hello face recognition.
- Includes a full-size USB-A 3.0, Surface Connect Port (charging and compatible with Surface Dock), Headphone jack, Surface Pro Type Cover port, and MicroSDXC card reader.
Tips and tricks
Discover how to get the most out of your Surface Pro 6 with our tips and tricks. Our comprehensive guide will help you optimize battery life, enhance performance, boost productivity, and troubleshoot effectively.
Catch up on the latest information about the new Surface Pro 6 features and fixes introduced via driver and firmware updates from Microsoft. Here are the last five releases:
For a complete driver and firmware update release timeline, please visit our Surface Pro 6 update tracker page.
Before making a purchase decision, it’s essential to have a good understanding of the device you’re interested in. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive Microsoft Surface Pro 6 FAQ to answer all of your questions. The following FAQ covers all aspects of the new Surface Pro 6, including its display, battery life, performance, software, and design.
- Can you charge Surface Pro 6 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 6?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Wi-Fi 6?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 6?
- Is Surface Pro 6 fanless?
- Is Surface Pro 6 keyboard backlit?
- When Did the Surface Pro 6 Come Out?
- How long will the Surface Pro 6 be supported?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Pro 6?
- What is the weight of Surface Pro 6 with and without keyboard?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 6?
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface Pro 6: