Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is the fourth generation of Surface Pro series, introduced by Microsoft on October 26, 2015. It has a bigger display, better performance, longer battery life and a better Surface Pen.
|Availability||Surface Pro 4|
|Pricing||Starting at 899$|
|Display||Surface Pro 4|
|Exterior||Surface Pro 4|
|Dimensions||11.50” x 7.93” x 0.33” (292 mm x 201.42 mm x 8.4 mm)|
Width: 11.50” (292 mm)
Height: 7.93” (201.42 mm)
Thickness: 0.33” (8.4 mm)
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
|Internal Specs||Surface Pro 4|
4GB 8GB 16GB
1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
128 GB256 GB512 GB1 TB
PCIe NVMe SSD
|Connectivity||Surface Pro 4|
|Battery||Surface Pro 4|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours of video playback|
|Software||Surface Pro 4|
|OS||Windows 10 Pro|
|Built-in Apps||Microsoft Office 30-days trial|
|Camera & Audio||Surface Pro 4|
|Misc||Surface Pro 4|
|Inking||Supports Surface Pen|
1024 levels of pressure
|In the box|
Surface Pro 4 Price
Here is the latest price update for Surface Pro 4.
Popular Comparisons for Surface Pro 4
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface Pro 4:
|Processor||Intel Core m3-6Y30||Intel Core i5-6300U||Intel Core i7-6650U|
|Base Frequency||0.9 GHz||2.4 GHz||2.2 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency||2.2 GHz||3.0 GHz||3.4 GHz|
|TDP||4.5 watt||15 watt|
|Level 1 Cache||128 KB|
|Level 2 Cache||512 KB|
|Level 3 Cache||4 MB||3 MB||4 MB|
|Max Memory Size||16 GB||32 GB|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphic 515||Intel HD Graphic 520||Intel Iris Graphic 540|
|Graphics Frequency||300 – 850 MHz||300 – 1000 MHz||300 – 1050 MHz|
|Graphics Max Memory||16 GB||32 GB|
|Graphics 4K Support||Yes, at 60Hz|
|# Display Supported||3|
Here are all frequently asked questions about Surface Pro 4:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 4?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 4 SSD?
- Can you charge Surface Pro 4 via USB?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support WiFi 6?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 4?
- Is Surface Pro 4 fanless?
- Does Surface Pro 4 keyboard backlit?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 4 have?
- What is the weight of Surface Pro 4 with and without keyboard?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 4?
Basic Tips & Tricks
- How to take a screenshot on Surface Pro 4
- How to access the Surface Pro 4’s battery report
- How to download Surface Pro 4 recovery image
- Surface Pro 4 battery capacity in mAh & Wh
- How to check your Surface 4 battery’s manufacturer
Advanced Tips & Tricks
- How to configure Surface Pro 4 UEFI/BIOS settings
- How to unlock power plans on Surface Pro 4
- Ultimate tips to max out your Surface Pro 4 battery life
- How to set custom screen resolutions on Surface Pro 4
Surface Pro 4 Accessories
- Best accessories for Surface Pro 4
- Best cases and covers for Surface Pro 4
- Best sleeves for Surface Pro 4
- Best bags for Surface Pro 4
- Best car chargers for Surface Pro 4
- Best USB hubs for Surface Pro 4
- Best portable external power packs for Surface Pro 4
- Best wireless mice for Surface Pro 4
- Best gaming controllers for Surface Pro 4
- Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable
Surface Pro 4 Quick Links
Surface Quick Links
All Surface Specifications
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.