Can you replace Microsoft Surface Pro 4 SSD?
Technically Yes! all Surface Pro 4 models come with a replaceable M.2 2280 SSD, however, you will need to remove the screen first which is extremely difficult if you have no experience. If you want to add more storage to Surface Pro 4, you might want to consider MicroSD card instead as it is much easier to install and well hidden under the kickstand.
For more information, you might want to check out the Surface Pro 4 teardown video by iFixIt here:
Our recommended MicroSD cards:
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 4 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 4?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 4 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support WiFi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 4
More on Surface Pro 4
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: