Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is the third-generation of Surface Pro series, introduced by Microsoft on June 20, 2014. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is the tablet that can replace your laptop.
|What's missing||Replace old charging connector with new Surface Connect port|
|Availability||Surface Pro 3|
|Pricing||Starting at 799$|
|Display||Surface Pro 3|
|Exterior||Surface Pro 3|
|Dimensions||11.50” x 7.93” x 0.36” (292 mm x 201.3 mm x 9.1 mm)|
Width: 11.50” (292 mm)
Height: 7.93” (201.3 mm)
Thickness: 0.36” (9.1 mm)
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
|Internal Specs||Surface Pro 3|
1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
64 GB128 GB256 GB512 GB
|Connectivity||Surface Pro 3|
|Battery||Surface Pro 3|
|Battery Life||Up to 9 hours of web browsing|
|Software||Surface Pro 3|
|OS||Windows 8.1 Pro|
Free upgrade to Windows 10
|Built-in Apps||Microsoft Office 30-days trial|
|Camera & Audio||Surface Pro 3|
|Misc||Surface Pro 3|
|Inking||Supports Surface Pen|
256 levels of pressure
N-trig Active Pen technology
|In the box|
Surface Pro 3 Price
Here is the latest price update for Surface Pro 3.
Popular Comparisons for Surface Pro 3
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface Pro 3:
|Processor||Intel Core i3-4020Y||Intel Core i5-4300U||Intel Core i7-4650U|
|Base Frequency||1.5 GHz||1.9 GHz||1.7 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency||2.9 GHz||3.3 GHz|
|TDP||11.5 watt||15 watt|
|Level 1 Cache||128 KB|
|Level 2 Cache||512 KB|
|Level 3 Cache||3 MB||4 MB|
|Max Memory Size||16 GB|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphic 4200||Intel HD Graphic 4400||Intel HD Graphic 5000|
|Graphics Frequency||200 – 850 MHz||200 – 1100 MHz|
|Graphics Max Memory||2 GB|
|# Display Supported||3|
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are all frequently asked questions about Surface Pro 3:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
Basic Tips & Tricks
- How to disable the Windows button on Surface Pro 3
- How to take a screenshot on Surface Pro 3
- How to access the Surface Pro 3’s battery report
- How to download Surface Pro 3 recovery image
- Surface Pro 3 battery capacity in mAh & Wh
- How to check your Surface Pro 3 battery’s manufacturer
Advanced Tips & Tricks
- How to configure Surface Pro 3 UEFI/BIOS settings
- How to unlock power plans on Surface Pro 3
- Ultimate tips to max out your Surface Pro 3 battery life
- How to set custom screen resolutions on Surface Pro 3
- How to troubleshoot Surface Pro 3 Pen
Surface Pro 3 Accessories
- Best accessories for Surface Pro 3
- Best car chargers for Surface Pro 3
- Best USB hubs for Surface Pro 3
- Best portable external power packs for Surface Pro 3
- Best wireless mice for Surface Pro 3
- Best gaming controllers for Surface Pro 3
- Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable
Surface Pro 3 Quick Links
Surface Quick Links
All Surface Specifications
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.