Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
Can you replace Microsoft Surface Pro 3 SSD?
Technically Yes! all Surface Pro 3 models come with a replaceable mSATA 6.0 Gpbs SSD, however, you will need to remove the screen first which is extremely difficult if you have no experience. If you want to add more storage to Surface Pro 3, you might want to consider MicroSD card instead as it is much easier to install and well hidden under the kickstand.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 3?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 3 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- The Best Power Banks for Surface Pro, Book, Go, and Laptop in 2020
- Surface Tip: How to enable Battery Limit feature on Surface devices