Can you add more RAM to Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
No, you can’t! all Microsoft Pro 3 models come with dual-channel 1600MHz LPDDR3 soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Pro 3 with the right amount of memory (4GB or 8GB) for your current and future workload.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have?
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Surface Pro 3 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface 2022