Can you add more RAM to Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
No, you can’t! all Microsoft Pro 3 models come with dual-channel 1600MHz LPDDR3 soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Pro 3 with the right amount of memory (4GB or 8GB) for your current and future workload.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: