What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
What ports available on Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
There are 6 ports available on Microsoft Surface Pro 3:
- 1 x USB 3.0 (supports 5Gpbs transfer speed).
- 1 x MiniDisplayPort ([email protected]).
- 1 x Surface Connect (supports charging and docking).
- 1 x MicroSDXC card slot.
- 1 x 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- 1 x Surface Pro Type Cover connector.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Surface Pro 3 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- The Best Power Banks for Surface Pro, Book, Go, and Laptop in 2020
- Surface Tip: How to enable Battery Limit feature on Surface devices
- Microsoft Surface battery capacity – a complete list