Surface Pro 9
Surface Pro 9 with 5G
|Availability||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
|Display||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
|Exterior||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
|Dimensions||11.3” x 8.2” x 0.37” (287 mm x 209 mm x 9.3 mm)|
|Weight||1.94 lb (879 g)||1.95 lb (883 g)|
Sapphire Forest Platinum Graphite
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
|Internal Specs||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
8GB 16GB 32GB
5200 MHz LPDDR5 RAM
4266 MHz LPDDR4X RAM
128GB 256GB 512GB 1TB
128GB 256GB 512GB
|Connectivity||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 6E: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax compatible.|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth Wireless 5.1 technology|
|Battery||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
|Battery Life||Up to 15.5 hours of typical device usage||Up to 19 hours of typical device usage|
|Software||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
|Camera & Audio||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
|Misc||Surface Pro 9||Surface Pro 9 with 5G|
|In the box|
|Warranty||1-year limited hardware warranty|
Popular Comparisons for Surface Pro 9
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface Pro 9:
Popular Comparisons for Surface Pro 9 with 5G
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface Pro 9 with 5G:
Surface Pro 9 Update History
Surface Pro 9 Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are all frequently asked questions about Surface Pro 9:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 9 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have 4G LTE or 5G cellular connection?
- Does Surface Pro 9 Have a Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
- How long will the Surface Pro 9 be supported?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 9 for Consumer vs. Business?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
- When Did the Surface Pro 9 Come Out?
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Microsoft Surface Pro 9 Specs – Full Technical Specifications”.