Can you upgrade the memory (RAM) on the 2022 Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
No, you can’t! All Surface Pro 9 models have onboard dual-channel 5200 MHz LPDDR5 memory and no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Pro 9 model with the right amount of memory (8GB, 16GB, and 32GB).
You can learn more about Microsoft Surface Pro 9 with more in-depth review by the Microsoft Mechanics team in the following video:
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 9 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 9 Have a Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have 4G LTE or 5G cellular connection?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
- How long will the Surface Pro 9 be supported?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 9 for Consumer vs. Business?
- When Did the Surface Pro 9 Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 9
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 9
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft Surface Pro 9 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2023
- How to Download Microsoft Surface Drivers and Firmware
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?”.