Does Surface Pro 9 have an SD card slot?
No, it doesn’t. Unfortunately, all Surface Pro 9 models don’t have a built-in SD card slot. Microsoft has decided to keep its decision to dig the MicroSD card slot with its new design that allows you to get more space with the ability to replace SSD with its SSD access door.
Here are all the ports, buttons, and slots available on Surface Pro 9.
For more questions and answers about Surface Pro 9, visit the following resources:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 9 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have 4G LTE or 5G cellular connection?
- Does Surface Pro 9 Have a Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
- How long will the Surface Pro 9 be supported?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 9 for Consumer vs. Business?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
- When Did the Surface Pro 9 Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 9
For more helpful tips about Surface Pro 9, visit the following resources:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 9
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft Surface Pro 9 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2023
- How to Download Microsoft Surface Drivers and Firmware
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?”.
I was looking forward so much to upgrading from my Surface Pro 5 to the 9. Now I’ve just discovered that it doesn’t have an SD card slot, forget it. I’m going to buy a Dell XPS 13 9310 OLED instead. Microsoft, you’ve just lost a devoted customer. Rethink your business attitude or continue losing customers.
Why would you want and sd card slot. USB-C connection allows you to add any size SD drive. Additionally you can get a 128GB drive and upgrade the onboard drive to 1TB or 2TB. 5G is what I’ve been waiting for to make my Surface portable anywhere. Wifi doesn’t cut it. My Surface Pro 6 still a great computer went to my wife. Love the new surface pro 9 wouldn’t change much and certainly could care less about a SD card slot it just isn’t necessary and with dock you have even more ports for accessories.
Finde es auch sehr schade und werde auch kein Surface kaufen wenn es keinen sd karten slot hat!
wer entscheidet denn sowas??
schade auch dass nun nur noch 2 Thunderbolt 4 sind und kein usb a mehr, komisch?!
frage mich ob das solche unmengen an geld kostet so etwas zu implementieren?!
nun ja, nicht unsere gehaltsklasse, jedoch fragen hätte man uns können!