Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
In this Q&A, you will find out whether the Surface Pro 9 and Surface Pro 9 5G have a USB-C port or not.
Does Microsoft Surface Pro 9 have a USB-C port?
Yes, it does! All Surface Pro 9 models come with two USB Type-C ports as a standard. The Surface Pro 9 with Intel processor supports USB4.0 and Thunderbolt™️ 4 with a speed of up to 40Gbps or 5GB/s. On the other hand, the 5G model with SQ3 ARM processor supports only USB 3.2 Gen 2 that can transfer up to 10 Gbps.
Both ports support display out and charging. Unlike Surface Pro 8, both ports are located on the left side of the tablet next to the Surface Connect port. Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- 2 x USB Type-C ports.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard.
- Transfers up to 10Gbps or 1.25GB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to two 4K UHD (3840×[email protected]).
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It is also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
For more questions and answers about Surface Pro 9, visit the following resources:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have 4G LTE or 5G cellular connection?
- Does Surface Pro 9 Have a Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 9 for Consumer vs. Business?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
- When Did the Surface Pro 9 Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 9
For more helpful tips about Surface Pro 9, visit the following resources:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 9
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft Surface Pro 9 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- How to Download Microsoft Surface Drivers and Firmware