How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
Getting Adobe Creative Cloud Photography, Adobe Premiere Rush, and Adobe Fresco for free with an exclusive offer for Microsoft Surface owners.
Microsoft is now starting to offer additional exclusives for Surface owners with the introduction of Surface offers available in the latest update of the Surface app. For now, what we can find on the Surface offers page on some of our Surface devices is the free 3-month memberships for Adobe apps.
In this article, we will walk you through how to check for Surface offers and how to redeem the offers on your Surface devices.
How to Claim free offers for Surface owners
To claim free offers that available for your current Surface PC:
- Open the Surface app.
Make sure you have the latest app updates installed. In case you can’t find the app, you can download the Surface app on Microsoft Store here.
- Go to the Surface offers page.
This page only appears when there are offers available for your device.
- Under the Offer for Surface owners section, click on the Redeem button below any offer you want to get. In this case, there is only an offer for Adobe apps.
- When you clicked the Redeem button it will take you to the offer page.
- In the “Adobe apps” offer, you can claim free 3 months of membership for three different products including Adobe Photography, Adobe Premiere Rush, and Adobe Fresco.Note When you selected to claim one of those subscriptions, you will have 3 months to claim the remaining products before the offer expire.
- When you’re ready, click on the Select button to claim the free 3-month membership for any product you want.
- You can either create a new account or sign in to your existing Adobe account to redeem your free subscription.
More on Surface Tips & Tricks
For more helpful tips about Microsoft Surface, visit the following resources:
- How to configure Surface Mobile Mouse with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
- How to connect the Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse to your Computer
- Microsoft Surface display size and resolution – a complete list
- Download Microsoft Surface Drivers and Firmware
- How to access the Surface’s battery report
- How to configure Surface Arc Mouse with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
- Microsoft Surface battery capacity – a complete list
- How to connect a Surface Mobile Mouse to your computer
- How to Reset Your Surface Using USB Recovery Drive
- How to Check Battery Manufacturer on Your Surface Device