Does Microsoft Surface Pro 9 support cellular networks (4G LTE or 5G)?
Yes, it does. Surface Pro 9 is available in both Wi-Fi and 5G models. The 5G cellular-enabled models have built-in eSIM and a Nano SIM card slot as a flexible solution to switch between mobile networks. Here are all configurations that have 5G enabled:Consumer models
- $1,299.99 SQ3 8GB 128GB PlatinumWindows 11 Home on ARM.
- $1,399.99 SQ3 8GB 256GBWindows 11 Home on ARM.
- $1,599.99 SQ3 16GB 256GBWindows 11 Home on ARM.
- $1,899.99 SQ3 16GB 512GBWindows 11 Home on ARM.
- $1,399.99 SQ3 8GB 128GBWindows 11 Pro on ARM.
- $1,499.99 SQ3 8GB 256GBWindows 11 Pro on ARM.
- $1,699.99 SQ3 16GB 256GBWindows 11 Pro on ARM.
- $1,999.99 SQ3 16GB 512GBWindows 11 Pro on ARM.
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 9 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
- How long will the Surface Pro 9 be supported?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 9 for Consumer vs. Business?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
- When Did the Surface Pro 9 Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 9
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out: