Does Surface Pro 9 have 4G LTE or 5G cellular connection?
In this FAQ, you will get to know whether the Microsoft Surface Pro 9 device supports 5G cellular connectivity or not.
Does Microsoft Surface Pro 9 support cellular networks (4G LTE or 5G)?
Yes, it does. Surface Pro 9 is available in both Wi-Fi and 5G models. The 5G cellular-enabled models have built-in eSIM and a Nano SIM card slot as a flexible solution to switch between mobile networks. Here are all configurations that have 5G enabled:Consumer models
- $1,299.99 SQ3 8GB 128GB PlatinumWindows 11 Home on ARM.
- $1,399.99 SQ3 8GB 256GBWindows 11 Home on ARM.
- $1,599.99 SQ3 16GB 256GBWindows 11 Home on ARM.
- $1,899.99 SQ3 16GB 512GBWindows 11 Home on ARM.
- $1,399.99 SQ3 8GB 128GBWindows 11 Pro on ARM.
- $1,499.99 SQ3 8GB 256GBWindows 11 Pro on ARM.
- $1,699.99 SQ3 16GB 256GBWindows 11 Pro on ARM.
- $1,999.99 SQ3 16GB 512GBWindows 11 Pro on ARM.
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 9 for Consumer vs. Business?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?
- When Did the Surface Pro 9 Come Out?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 9 Have a Headphone Jack?
More on Surface Pro 9
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 9
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft Surface Pro 9 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2022
- How to Download Microsoft Surface Drivers and Firmware