- $899$1,128.99Surface Pro (i5/4GB/128GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Save $329Surface Pro (i5/8GB/256GB) with Black Type Cover Bundle
- Free Invoke SpeakerSurface Laptop with 256 GB SSD or higher
- Save $100Windows Mixed Reality headsets and Motion Controllers
- Only $189 + 1 free game + 1 month Game Pass$249Xbox One S 500GB
Download Microsoft Surface Drivers and Firmware
Here we have a list of all download links for each Surface tablet, laptop, PC, and accessories. It is really easy to download and install the latest drivers and firmware on Microsoft Surface devices.
If you are in a situation that you can’t get access to the internet on your Surface PC, you will need to download its drivers and firmware update somewhere else to offline update your Surface device. The download can also be handy when you need to do a clean install or troubleshoot driver problems of your Surface devices.
The following links will bring you to the corresponding individual Microsoft Surface drivers and firmware download page. Through the Microsoft official download page, you can download the latest drivers and firmware for your Surface.
|Surface Model||Naming Format||Download Link|
|Surface RT||Only available via Windows Update||Not Available|
|Surface 2||Only available via Windows Update||Not Available|
|Surface 3 (LTE)||Download|
|Surface Pro 2||Download|
|Surface Pro 3||Download|
|Surface Pro 4||Download|
|Surface Pro (2017)||Download|
|Surface Book with Performance Base||Download|
How to install Surface drivers and firmware update
Depending on which Surface model you have, the steps to install Surface drivers and firmware are in similar ways.
- After you download, you can install the drivers and firmware by open the file you downloaded
- It will show the installation screen. Click Next to continue.
- It will ask you to accept the agreement. Accept and click Next to continue.
- Choose installation path. Click Next to continue.
- Finally, click Install to start the drivers and firmware installation progress.
- After finish installation, you will need to restart your Surface Pro to finish updating your system.