What is the difference between Surface Pro 9 for consumer vs. business model?
To provide the best pricing and support, Microsoft has two product categories for most of its Surface products. One category is dedicated to consumers for better pricing and another to businesses for better support and capability. Here are the main differences between Surface Pro 9 for consumers and the business model that we know so far.
|Key Differences||Consumer Model||Business Model|
- Starting at $999 for i5/8GB/128GB.
|- 100$ more expensive for the same configuration.
- Starting at $1,099 for i5/8GB/128GB.
|Processor||- Uses non-vPro Intel Core i5-1235U and Intel Core i7-1255U||- Uses vPro-enabled Intel Core i5-1245U and Intel Core i7-1265U|
|Windows Edition||Windows 11 Home||Windows 11 Pro
Windows 10 Pro
|Packaging||Consumer-friendly packaging.||High-density packaging with more recycled content.|
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 9 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 9 Have a Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
- How long will the Surface Pro 9 be supported?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
- When Did the Surface Pro 9 Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 9
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out: