Does Surface Pro 9 have a full-size USB port?
No, it doesn’t. Unfortunately, all Surface Pro 9 models have no USB-A or Full-Size USB port. The Surface Pro 9 has only two USB Type-C ports. The WiFi model with the 12th Gen Intel processor has two Thunderbolt™️ 4 ports, and the 5G model with an SQ3 ARM processor has two USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports.
To connect a USB-A peripheral to your Surface Pro 9, you will need a USB-C to USB-A dongle, hub, or dock. To learn more check our recommended adapters for Surface Pro 8-9/X here.
Here are all the ports, buttons, and slots available on Surface Pro 9 and Surface Pro 9 5G.
For more questions and answers about Surface Pro 9, visit the following resources:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 9?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 9 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have 4G LTE or 5G cellular connection?
- Does Surface Pro 9 Have a Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-C port?
- How long will the Surface Pro 9 be supported?
- What is the Difference Between Surface Pro 9 for Consumer vs. Business?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 9?
- When Did the Surface Pro 9 Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 9
For more helpful tips about Surface Pro 9, visit the following resources:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 9
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft Surface Pro 9 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to Claim Surface Exclusive Offers on Microsoft Surface
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2023
- How to Download Microsoft Surface Drivers and Firmware
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Pro 9 have USB-A port?”.