Is Microsoft Surface Pro 4 fanless?
Yes and no, it depends on which Surface Pro 4 model you have:
Passive cooling fanless Surface Pro 4 models
- Surface Pro 4 (Intel Core m3-6Y30)
- Surface Pro 4 (Intel Core i5-6300U)
Active cooling Surface Pro 5 with a fan model
- Surface Pro 4 (Intel Core i7-6650U)
For more information, you might want to check out the “An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4” by Microsoft Mechanics here:
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 4 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 4?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 4 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 4 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 4 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 4 support WiFi 6?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 4
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: