Can you charge Microsoft Surface Pro 6 via USB?
No, you can’t. The USB port on Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is a basic USB-A 3.0 port that supports only data transferring.
Fortunately, there is a workaround that lets you charge your Surface Pro 6 with any compatible USB-C PD charger and battery pack.
With an increase in USB-C Power Delivery chargers in the market, using a USB-C to Surface Connect charging cable seems to be the best option right now for Surface users. As the Power Delivery 3.0 includes 12V and 15V in its power rules, it basically can charge all Surface devices available so far.
However, since all USB-C PD chargers weren’t made for the same purpose, here are some of our recommended chargers and cables that can charge your Surface devices:
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
More on Surface Pro 6
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Best Surface Pro 3-7 Accessories in 2023
- Surface Pro 6 Deal: Save up to 330$ on Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover Bundle