Can you add RAM to Microsoft Surface Pro 6?
No, you can’t! all Microsoft Pro 6 models come with dual-channel LPDDR3 soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Pro 6 with the right amount of memory (8GB or 16GB) for your current and future workload.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 6 via USB?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Pro 6?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 6 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Face Unlock?
- Does Surface Pro 6 support Wi-Fi 6?
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- How long will the Surface Pro 6 be supported?
More on Surface Pro 6
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Best Surface Pro 3-7 Accessories in 2023
- Surface Pro 6 Deal: Save up to 330$ on Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover Bundle