Are there any USB-C ports available on the Microsoft Surface Go?
Yes, it does! All generations and models of Surface Go come with a single USB Type-C 3.1 port as a standard. The port supports data transfers (with a speed up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s), display out, and charging.
|Surface Go (2018)||No||Yes||USB 3.1 (5Gbps)|
|Surface Go 2 (2020)||No||Yes||USB 3.1 (5Gbps)|
|Surface Go 3 (2021)||No||Yes||USB 3.1 (5Gbps)|
|Surface Go 4 (2023)||No||Yes||USB 3.1 (5Gbps)|
It is located on the right side of the tablet next to the Surface Connect port and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Here are the complete specs of the USB-C port.
- USB Type-C port
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 standard.
- Transfers up to 5Gbps or 625MB/s.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode and Digital Audio.
- Supports up to One 4K@60Hz or two 4K@30Hz.
- Supports Power Delivery revision 3.0 with power rules of 5v, 9v, 15v, and 20v supports chargers rated at 45W or bigger. It is also backward compatible with PD 2.0.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have a headphone jack?
- Does Surface Go have a Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have an HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go have an SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go support Face ID?
More on Surface Go
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out: