Which Surface Go Model Do I Have?
You may be wondering what kind of Surface Go model you have. Find out here!
What Surface Go do I have?
Microsoft initially released the first Microsoft Surface Go back in 2018. Currently, Surface Go 3 is the latest generation, released in 2021. Here is a list of device summaries for all Surface Go generations.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you replace SSD on Surface Go 3?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 3?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 3 Support Dolby Atmos?
More on Surface Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Check Your Surface Warranty Status – The Quick and Easy Ways
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go
- Best Monitors for Microsoft Surface 2022
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- Best Keyboards for Microsoft Surface 2022
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness