Does Microsoft Surface Go have a full-size USB port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no full-size USB (USB-A) port available on Surface Go. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has one or more full-size USB ports to connect to the Surface Go USB-C port.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go support eGPU (External GPU)?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: