Can you upgrade SSD on Microsoft Surface Go 3?
No, you can’t! all Surface Go 3 models come with a soldered SSD. So make sure you purchase a Surface Go 3 model with the right amount of SSD storage and type (64GB eMMC, 128GB SSD, or 256GB SSD).
Microsoft keeps the same design as its predecessor Surface Go 2. For more information, you might want to check out the Surface Go 2 product tour by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Alternatively, Surface Go 3 has a microSD card slot that is perfectly hidden under the kickstand that you can use to add extra storage just like a smartphone. Here are our recommendations.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 3?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 3 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 3 support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 3
- Microsoft Surface Go 3 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- How to download and install the latest Surface Go 1-3 drivers and firmware updates
- Best Surface Go 1-3 Screen Protectors in 2023
- Best Surface Go 1-3 Case and Sleeve in 2023