Can you upgrade SSD on Microsoft Surface Go 3?
No, you can’t! all Surface Go 3 models come with a soldered SSD. So make sure you purchase a Surface Go 3 model with the right amount of SSD storage and type (64GB eMMC, 128GB SSD, or 256GB SSD).
Microsoft keeps the same design as its predecessor Surface Go 2. For more information, you might want to check out the Surface Go 2 product tour by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Alternatively, Surface Go 3 has a microSD card slot that is perfectly hidden under the kickstand that you can use to add extra storage just like a smartphone. Here are our recommendations.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 3?
- Does Surface Go have a headphone jack?
- Does Surface Go have a Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have an SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Go?
- Is the Surface Go keyboard backlit?
- Surface Go Facial Authentication
- Surface Go USB-C: Everything you need to know
More on Surface Go 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: