Can you upgrade RAM on Microsoft Surface Go 3?
No, you can’t! all Microsoft Surface Go 3 models come with dual-channel LPDDR3 soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Go 3 with the right amount of memory (4GB and 8GB) for your current and future workload.
Microsoft keeps the same design as its predecessor Surface Go 2. For more information, you might want to check out the Surface Go 2 product tour by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you replace SSD on Surface Go 3?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 3 have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 3 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 3 Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go 3 support eGPU (External GPU)?
More on Surface Go 3
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 3
- Microsoft Surface Go 3 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- How to download and install the latest Surface Go 1-3 drivers and firmware updates
- Best Surface Go 1-3 Screen Protectors in 2023
- Best Surface Go 1-3 Case and Sleeve in 2023