Does the Surface Go keyboard have backlighting?
Yes, it does! All Type Covers for Surface Go are equipped with a backlit keyboard that features three different brightness levels. You can adjust the backlit on your Surface Go Type Cover by pressing the F1 or F7 media key, depending on the version of your type cover.Note All Surface Go Type Covers are cross-compatible with all generations of Surface Go, including Surface Go (2018), Surface Go 2 (2020), Surface Go 3 (2021), and Surface Go 4 (2023).
When you press the key, it will switch between the following actions:
- 1st Press Activate backlight at level 1 (min).
- 2nd Press Activate the backlight at level 2 (medium).
- 3rd Press Activate backlight at level 3 (max).
- 4th Press Deactivate backlit.
To determine the type of keyboard you have, refer to the pictures of the first and second-generation Surface Go Type Covers below.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have a headphone jack?
- Does Surface Go have a Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go have an HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go have an SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
More on Surface Go
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out: