Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go?
Can you add RAM to Microsoft Surface Go?
No, you can’t! all Microsoft Go models come with dual-channel LPDDR3 soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Go with the right amount of memory (4GB and 8GB) for your current and future workload.
For more information, you might want to check out the Surface Go hands on review by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go support Face ID?
- Does Surface Go support Wi-Fi 6?
More on Surface Go
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Here’s how to disable secure boot on Microsoft Surface Go
- Surface Go Deal: Save 80$ on Microsoft Surface Go with Type Cover Bundle
- Surface Go FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Surface Go USB-C Charging: We tested 3 USB-C PD chargers for comparison
- Microsoft Surface Go Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go