Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
Can you replace Microsoft Surface Go 2 SSD?
No, you can’t! all Surface Go 2 models come with a soldered SSD. So make sure you purchase a Surface Go model with the right amount of SSD storage and type (64GB eMMC, 128GB SSD, or 256GB SSD).
For more information, you might want to check out the Surface Go 2 hands on review by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go 2 support Face ID?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 2
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Best Car Chargers for Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Best Wall Chargers for Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Best Surface Go 2 Bags, Backpacks, and Messenger Bags