Can you replace Microsoft Surface Go 2 SSD?
No, you can’t! all Surface Go 2 models come with a soldered SSD. So make sure you purchase a Surface Go model with the right amount of SSD storage and type (64GB eMMC, 128GB SSD, or 256GB SSD).
For more information, you might want to check out the Surface Go 2 hands on review by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Our recommended MicroSD cards:
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go have a headphone jack?
- Does Surface Go have a Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go have an SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go support Face ID?
- How long will the Surface Go 2 be supported?
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go 1-4
- How To Boot Surface Go From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Surface Go 2 specs, features, and tips
- How to download and install the latest Surface Go 1-3 drivers and firmware updates
- Best Surface Go 1-4 Screen Protectors in 2023