Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
Can you add RAM to Microsoft Surface Go 2?
No, you can’t! all Microsoft Surface Go 2 models come with dual-channel LPDDR3 soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Go 2 with the right amount of memory (4GB and 8GB) for your current and future workload.
For more information, you might want to check out the Surface Go 2 hands on review by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Does Surface Go 2 support Face ID?
- Does Surface Go 2 support WiFi 6?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: