How to charge Surface Pro 7 via USB-C?
How to charge Microsoft Surface Pro 7 via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Pro 7 via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. Anyway, there are 2 ways to charge your Surface over USB-C depending on the available charger port:
- USB-A to USB-C: You can charge your Surface Pro 7 with any standard USB charger or portable power bank with a good charging rate (at least 5V/1.5A) by connecting them with the USB-A to USB-C cable.
- USB-C to USB-C: If you have a USB-C PD charger, which is highly recommended, and they are using USB-C port, then you can charge your Surface Pro 7 by connecting them with the USB-C to USB-C cable.
For more information, check out our testing here.
Here are the latest related questions:
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Best Surface Pro 7 Bags and Backpacks for 2019
- The Best Surface Pro 7 Sleeves for 2019
- The Best Surface Pro 7 USB Adapters, Hubs, and Docks for 2019
- Best Surface Pro 7 Power Banks and Battery Packs for 2019
- The Best Surface Pro 7 Cases and Covers for 2019
- Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface Pro 7 in 2019