How to charge Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. For Surface Pro 7+ which required Power Delivery technology for charging over USB-C, you will only need a USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
In this example, we have an Anker PowerPort Speed PD 30 charger that has a single 30W USB-C PD output port connected and charges the device over a USB-C to USB-C cable:
For more information, check out our Surface Laptop 3 USB-C charging tests which have the same charging mechanism as Surface Pro 7+ here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7+?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ support eGPU (External GPU)?
- How long will the Surface Pro 7+ be supported?
- Is Surface Pro 7+ keyboard backlit?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Pro 7+?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 7+?
- When Did the Surface Pro 7+ Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 7+
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: