How to charge Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus via USB-C?
It’s really simple to charge your Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C. Just like the Surface Connect connector, the USB-C connector itself is reversible, so you don’t have to worry about the wrong side plug-in. For Surface Pro 7+ which required Power Delivery technology for charging over USB-C, you will only need a USB-C PD charger and a USB-C to USB-C cable.
Note Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ doesn’t support charging via a standard mobile phone charger. Currently, only Microsoft Surface 3 and Surface Go that support charging over a standard mobile phone charger.
In this example, we have an Anker PowerPort Speed PD 30 charger that has a single 30W USB-C PD output port connected and charges the device over a USB-C to USB-C cable:
For more information, check out our Surface Laptop 3 USB-C charging tests which have the same charging mechanism as Surface Pro 7+ here.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7+?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Is Surface Pro 7+ keyboard backlit?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Pro 7+?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 7+?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7+
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: