Can you upgrade memory (RAM) to the 2021 Microsoft Surface Pro 7+?
No, you can’t! all Surface Pro 7+ models come with onboard dual-channel 4267 MHz LPDDR4x memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Pro 7+ model with the right amount of memory (4GB, 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB).
For more information, you might want to check out the “Surface Pro 7+ First Look” presentation by Microsoft Mechanic here:
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7+ support eGPU (External GPU)?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C?
- Is Surface Pro 7+ keyboard backlit?
- What processors is in Microsoft Surface Pro 7+?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7 Plus
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out: