Can you add RAM to Microsoft Surface Pro 7?
No, you can’t! all Surface Pro 7 models come with dual-channel LPDDR4x soldered memory and there is no additional RAM slot for expansion. So make sure you purchase a Surface Pro 7 model with the right amount of memory (8GB and 16GB).
For more information, you might want to check out the new Surface Lineup introduction by Microsoft Mechanic here:
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with keyboard?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with office?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with pen?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have 4G LTE?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Bluetooth?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have SD Card Slot?
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all the recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?”.