Is Surface Pro 7 fanless?
Yes and no, it depends on which Surface Pro 7 model you have. The Surface Pro 7 with Intel Core i3-1005G1 and Core i5-1035G4 models are fanless (passive cooling) while Surface Pro 7 with Intel Core i7-1065G7 still have a fan (active cooling).
Surface Pro 7
Display: 12.3 inch
Dimensions: 11.5” x 7.9” x 0.33”
Processor: Up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 (4/8, 1.30 → 3.90 GHz)
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Bluetooth?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7 via USB-C?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C?
- Is Surface Pro 7 keyboard backlit?
- What is the weight of Surface Pro 7 with and without keyboard?
- When Did the Surface Pro 7 Come Out?
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Is Surface Pro 7 fanless?”.
I have a surface pro 4 i7 512gb, that suffers from screen display flutter. Only when the cooling fan is running. I turn on an external muffin fan and direct it on the top vents and the flutter soon stops and remains motionless as long as the external fan is on. I was thinking of upgrading to the surface pro 7, maybe solid state HD and better cooling has been added.