Is Surface Pro 7 fanless?
Yes and no, it depends on which Surface Pro 7 model you have. The Surface Pro 7 with Intel Core i3-1005G1 and Core i5-1035G4 models are fanless (passive cooling) while Surface Pro 7 with Intel Core i7-1065G7 still have a fan (active cooling).
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with pen?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with keyboard?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support eGPU (External GPU)?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have USB-A port?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Pro From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Pro 7 Screen Protectors for 2021
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 7