What ports available on Microsoft Surface Go 2?
There are 6 ports available on Microsoft Surface Go 2:
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
- USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 (supports 5Gpbs transfer speed, charging, and video out).
- Surface Connect (supports charging and docking).
- MicroSDXC card slot.
- Optional LTE sim slot.
- Surface Go Type Cover connector.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go have a headphone jack?
- Does Surface Go have a Thunderbolt port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go have a USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go have an SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go Support Dolby Atmos?
- Does Surface Go support Face ID?
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go 1-4
- How To Boot Surface Go From A USB Drive
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Surface Go 2 specs, features, and tips
- How to download and install the latest Surface Go 1-3 drivers and firmware updates
- Best Surface Go 1-4 Screen Protectors in 2023