What is the weight of Surface Go 2 with and without a keyboard or Surface Go Type Cover?
Here is the weight of Surface Go 2 with and without Surface Go Type Cover or a keyboard:
Surface Go 2 without a keyboard
- Wi-Fi models: 1.199 lbs (544 g)
- LTE models: 1.219 lbs. (553 g)
Surface Go 2 with a keyboard or Surface Go Signature Type Cover + 0.54 lbs (343 g)
- Wi-Fi models: 1.955 lbs (887 g)
- LTE models: 1.975 lbs. (896 g)
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 Support Dolby Atmos?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go
- How To Boot Surface Go From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 2
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Best Power Banks for Microsoft Surface Go 2 2021
- Best Microsoft Surface Go 2 Car Chargers 2021