What processors are used in Microsoft Surface Go 2?
Microsoft Surface Go 2 has two CPU configurations available:
- Amber Lake Intel® Pentium® Gold 4425Y
2 cores, 4 threads, 6W TDP, 2MB SmartCache, 1.70 GHz
Intel® UHD Graphics 615, 24 EUs, 300 → 850 MHz.
- Amber Lake Y Intel® Core™ M3-8100Y
2 cores, 4 threads, 5W TDP, 4MB SmartCache, 1.10 → 3.40 GHz
Intel® UHD Graphics 615, 24 EUs, 300 → 900 MHz.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Go 2?
- Can you upgrade SSD on Surface Go 2?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Go 2 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Go 2 have Thunderbolt 3 port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-A port?
- Does Surface Go 2 have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Go 2 Support Dolby Atmos?
More on Surface Go 2
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound on Microsoft Surface Go
- How To Boot Surface Go 1-3 From A USB Drive
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Go 2
- The 3 easy ways to adjust Surface Go screen brightness
- Microsoft Surface Go 2 Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How to download and install the latest Surface Go 1-3 drivers and firmware updates