Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
Does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 support Windows Hello Facial Recognition?
No! unfortunately, the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 doesn’t come with a Windows Hello Infrared (IR) camera which is required for Windows Hello Face Authentication (also known as Face ID) on Windows 10. However, Microsoft does bring an alternative solution for Surface Pro 3 users by introducing a new Surface Pro Type Cover with Fingerprint ID that work perfectly with Surface Pro 3.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- Surface Pro 3 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Buyer’s Guide
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- The Best Power Banks for Surface Pro, Book, Go, and Laptop in 2020
- Surface Tip: How to enable Battery Limit feature on Surface devices
- Microsoft Surface battery capacity – a complete list