What processors are used in Surface Pro 3?
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 has the following CPU configurations available:
4th Generation Intel® Haswell Processors (22nm)
- Intel® Core™ i3-4020Y
2 cores, 4 threads, 3MB SmartCache, 1.50 GHz, 11.5W
Intel® HD Graphics 4200 (200 – 850 MHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300U
2 cores, 4 threads, 3MB SmartCache, 1.90 GHz up to 2.90 GHz, 15W
Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (200 – 1100 MHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4650U
2 cores, 4 threads, 4MB SmartCache, 1.70 GHz up to 3.30 GHz, 15W
Intel® HD Graphics 5000 (300 – 1100 MHz)
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: