What processors are used in Surface Pro 3?
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 has the following CPU configurations available:
4th Generation Intel® Haswell Processors (22nm)
- Intel® Core™ i3-4020Y
2 cores, 4 threads, 3MB SmartCache, 1.50 GHz, 11.5W
Intel® HD Graphics 4200 (200 – 850 MHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4300U
2 cores, 4 threads, 3MB SmartCache, 1.90 GHz up to 2.90 GHz, 15W
Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (200 – 1100 MHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4650U
2 cores, 4 threads, 4MB SmartCache, 1.70 GHz up to 3.30 GHz, 15W
Intel® HD Graphics 5000 (300 – 1100 MHz)
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Ethernet port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- How long will the Surface Pro 3 be supported?
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- Best Surface Pro 3-7 Accessories in 2023
- Surface Pro 3 FAQ: Everything you need to know!
- The 6 easy ways to take a screenshot on Surface Pro in 2023
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have?”.