Does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have an Ethernet (Wired Network) port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Pro 3. However, you can use a USB adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Pro 4 USB port, so you can plug-in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.0 port has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- How long will the Surface Pro 3 be supported?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: