Does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have an Ethernet (Wired Network) port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Pro 3. However, you can use a USB adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Pro 4 USB port, so you can plug-in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.0 port has high bandwidth (up to 5 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
Here are some related questions you might want to know:
- Can you charge Surface Pro 3 via USB?
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 3?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 3 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have Headphone Jack?
- Does Surface Pro 3 have SD Card Slot?
- Does Surface Pro 3 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 3 support Face Unlock?
- Is Surface Pro 3 fanless?
- What processors does Microsoft Surface Pro 3 have?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 3
Here are some related articles you might want to check out: