Does Microsoft Surface Pro 7 have an Ethernet port?
No, it doesn’t! There is no Ethernet (RJ-45) port available on Surface Pro 7. However, you can use a USB-C adapter, hub, or dock that has an Ethernet port to connect to the Surface Pro 7 USB-C port, so you can plug-in the network cable to connect to your local network. As the USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 port has high bandwidth (up to 10 Gbps), so you can opt for a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for higher bandwidth without any issue.
Here are the latest related questions:
- Can you upgrade RAM on Surface Pro 7?
- Can you upgrade Surface Pro 7 SSD?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with keyboard?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with office?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with pen?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have 4G LTE?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Bluetooth?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have HDMI port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have headphone jack?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have SD Card Slot?
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- How to Enable Battery Limit Feature on Microsoft Surface
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Case, Cover, and Sleeve in 2023
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- Best Surface Pro 4-7 Screen Protectors in 2023
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
Let us know what you think!
We appreciate hearing your thoughts, questions, and ideas about “Does Surface Pro 7 have Ethernet port?”.