Does Microsoft Surface Pro 7 come with a pen?
No, it doesn’t! Surface Pen or stylus isn’t included in the box when you purchase Surface Pro 7. However, Surface Pro 7 supports all Surface Pen that shipped with Surface Pro 3 or later including the latest Surface Pen that all the features:
- 4096 levels of pressure
- Tilt sensing
- Best in class latency
- Paper feel
- 0.1mm precision
- Magnetic storage
On top of that, it also supports all third-party stylus that uses N-trig active pen technology.
- Does Surface Pro 7 have SD Card Slot?
- How to properly shut down a Surface Pro 7?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support Face Unlock?
- How to charge Surface Pro 7+ via USB-C?
- Does Surface Pro 7 Plus have USB-C port?
- Does Surface Pro 7 have Bluetooth?
- What’s ports on Microsoft Surface Pro 7?
- Does Surface Pro 7 support WiFi 6?
- Is Surface Pro 7 keyboard backlit?
- Does Surface Pro 7 come with office?
Best Accessories for Microsoft Surface
With the right set of accessories, you can boost your Surface's productivity to the next level. Here we have some of the best accessories you should get for your Surface devices.
Those are the top must-have accessories for Microsoft Surface devices so far. With Surface Pen, Surface Dock, Surface Precision Mouse, and microSD card will significantly increase your Surface performance, storage, and productivity.
More on Surface Pro 7
Here are all recent related articles you might want to check out:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus Specs – Full Technical Specifications
- How To Boot Surface Pro From A USB Drive
- Best Surface Pro 7 Screen Protectors for 2021
- The 3 easy ways to adjust screen brightness on Surface Pro
- How to download and install the latest Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware updates
- Ultimate Tips and Tricks for Mastering Microsoft Surface Pro 7